103/408 Victoria Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th May 2021
Rent ID: 4393308
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
LUXURIOUS 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT!
Located on the most elevated point in Gladesville, this apartment presents a new level of luxury with panoramic vistas as far as the eye can see. Offering a well-designed space with bright interiors featuring an open plan living and dining area opening onto an alfresco balcony. Featuring high level finishes and a neutral palette including Carrara Marble benchtops, Bosch Appliances, timber accents and hexagonal features tiling in the sleek & oversized modern bathroom.
Apartment Features Include:
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel Bosch appliances, marble benches & dishwasher
- Timber floored open plan living & dining area open onto sun drenched balcony
- Oversized fully tiled bathroom with frameless shower, modern fixtures and fittings, floor to ceiling tiling
- 2 bedroom each featuring built in wardrobes and carpet
- Floor to ceiling glass doors allowing maximum light throughout
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and living/dining areas with day or night zone control
- Secure parking with storage cage, security intercom, internal laundry with fitted dryer
- Communal rooftop with BBQ facilities, lift access and panoramic views
This address offers the convenience to the Sydney CBD with bus connections at your doorstep. Quality local schools include St Josephs College, Riverside Girls High School and Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Primary School.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.
Mint360property is a COVIDSafe Office.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 103/408 Victoria Road, Gladesville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and air-conditioning.