103/265 Victoria Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st May 2021
Rent ID: 3828245
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED AND DEPOSIT TAKEN!
Situated in the highly desirable 'Salmar Residences', these apartments offer ultra-unique designs and sleek interiors. Designed as a highly sophisticated yet a homely environment, maximising light, space and comfort throughout.
- The highest quality finishes including; timber flooring, SMEG appliances, and stone bench
- Ultra-stylish kitchens equipped with dishwasher and gas cooking
- Designer bathrooms
- Generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, security intercom and lift access, communal rooftop
terrace and BBQ area
- Single lock up garage plus additional storage cage
- Fully double glazed glass throughout
Located in the heart of Gladesville, only a short walk to Gladesville shopping village, public schools and frequent bus transport.
Available date: 21/05/2021
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: Considered on Application
Viewings as per open times on websites.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Gladesville comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 103/265 Victoria Road, Gladesville today!