103/149-151 Adelaide Terrace,
East Perth, WA 6004
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4421938
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FURNISHED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IN POPULAR SAFFRON BUILDING
Spacious and modern, this stylish fully furnished and equipped apartment is located on the 14th floor and enjoys northern and riverside views. Some of the great CBD venues are only a short walking distance away - including but not limited too the Concert Hall, Swan River, Langley Park, Supreme Court Gardens just to name a few.
- Fully furnished with all appliances
- Dishwasher, stone benchtops and plenty of cupboard space
- Air conditioning
- Separate laundry
- Two generously sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Intercom for visitors
- Two balconies both enjoying stunning views
- One allocated secure car bay
- Facilities include swimming pool, gym, sauna and leafy BBQ area
- Located right next door to local cafe's, restaurants and public transport
Get in quick to secure your viewing of this amazing apartment, it is sure to impress! Contact Loren to arrange alternate viewings.
*Note: It is important that you select the 'Book Inspection Time' button and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times. Alternatively if no 'Book Inspection Time' option is shown, please send through an enquiry with your details and you will be emailed the available inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in East Perth? 103/149-151 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.