102 Marshall Road,
Holland Park West, QLD 4121
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th February 2021
Rent ID: 4156241
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Busy Road With Great Convenience!
Presented well, you will enjoy the clean and fresh feel of this three bedroom home in Holland Park West. Spacious, solid, low maintenance and convenient, what more could you want?
Neat and well maintained, the home is immediately liveable, yet there is still scope for future improvements. The property features light filled rooms flowing seamlessly over one level with polished floors featured throughout.
Take a moment to inspect, you will be pleasantly surprised by the easy access and convenience of this home.
* Three generous bedrooms
* Fans and some air conditioning
* Crisp and stylish kitchen with ample storage
* Spacious living area
* Light and breezy position
* Neat and tidy bathroom with extra toilet
* Outdoor entertaining BBQ area
* Fully fenced backyard, 615m2 block
* Close to busway, schools and local shops
To apply - visit https://app.snug.com/apply/RayWhiteHollandPark to see all listings, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application"
** SOCIAL DISTANCING INSPECTIONS (ONLY WHERE and IF POSSIBLE)
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until waived over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please keep your hands in your pockets and do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time
4. Please understand no printed marketing or how to apply' materials can be handed to you, however our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at email@example.com
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holland Park West
Lifestyle in Holland Park West
Other houses in
Holland Park West
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Holland Park West comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 102 Marshall Road, Holland Park West today!