102 Forest Drive,
Pimpama, QLD 4209
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4213065
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PIMPAMAS FINEST ! BRAND NEW TOWNHOUSE
Located within The Heights master planned community, this contemporary family terrace home enjoys easy access to the M1 and neighbourhood shopping precincts.
Every desirable element has been included, including open plan living spaces, three generous bedrooms, and superior fittings and finishes. The living area intimately connects with a private alfresco entertaining zone, overlooking a stunning conservation corridor. High ceilings and a soaring double-storey void at the entrance create an enhanced sense of space.
* Three spacious bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Gourmet entertainers kitchen complete with reconstituted stone bench tops and mirrored splashback
* Stainless steel appliances including natural gas cooktop, electric oven, and dishwasher
* Open plan living and dining areas
* Single secure remote-controlled garage plus driveway space
* Custom-designed bathrooms with reconstituted stone bench tops
* Guest powder room downstairs
* Mirrored built-in wardrobes in bedrooms two and three
* Air-conditioned living area and master bedroom
* Full landscaping, including private rear courtyard
* Fly screens throughout
Arbour Residences is located within The Heights master planned community in Pimpama on the northern Gold Coast, only 6 minutes from the new billion-dollar Westfield Coomera Town Centre site and 10 minutes to Coomera Train Station, Westfield Helensvale, and Helensvale Homeworld. Convenient access to the M1 places the Gold Coasts beaches within easy reach, and the Brisbane CBD is only 40 minutes away. A new $56.5 million sports precinct located at the neighbouring Heritage Park, complete with a world-class aquatic centre, tennis courts and netball courts, is scheduled to open in 2020.
Images and renders are indicative only.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pimpama
Lifestyle in Pimpama
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 102 Forest Drive, Pimpama. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.