102 Fegen Drive,
Moorooka, QLD 4105
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4433948
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Looking for a home that will please the whole family? This could be your opportunity to live in a home that offers something for everyone.
Enter through the front balcony into the spacious air-conditioned living area which flows into the dining and kitchen (with dishwasher). Upstairs features three bedrooms and a bathroom complete with bathtub.
The internal stairs leads to another living area with 2 bedrooms and bathroom combined with the laundry. Also with a separate entry, this could be the ideal area for a teenagers retreat or child's play area.
The back yard boosts a large balcony off the kitchen as well as an undercover patio to entertain around the pool.
Features at a glance:
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Living and dining area upstairs as well as a spacious rumpus room downstairs
- Air-conditioning in upstairs living area
- Tidy kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Entertainers balcony to rear of property with covered patio area underneath
- Great sized swimming pool and yard
*Tenant will be invoiced for the cost of pool chemicals
INSPECTION TIMES AVAILABLE - BOOK ONLINE NOW!!!
Send an enquiry using the "Email Agent" button or "Book an Inspection" and we will instantly respond with available inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moorooka
Lifestyle in Moorooka
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
102 Fegen Drive, Moorooka, a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Moorooka.