102/6 Cowper Wharf Roadway,
Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4558779
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The ultimate harbourside residence
With respect to the government's restrictions around open homes and to help stop the spread of COVID-19, our properties can be viewed by appointment only. Please submit an online enquiry or contact the listing agent for more information.
Flooded with light and immaculately maintained for a flawless harbourside lifestyle of convenience and character, this exceptional residence defines quality. Occupying a prized lower level position with direct access to the iconic boardwalk, this is the perfect investment or first home opportunity.
- Fully furnished
- With an extremely spacious 31sqm entertaining deck
- Stylishly presented with contemporary living in mind
- Light-filled master bedroom with ensuite and built-in
- Generously sized combined lounge and dining area
- Designer kitchen, granite benches, gas appliances
Ideally positioned to capitalise on views that flow across the marina and Royal Botanic Gardens to the city, this superior residence is no more than a short walk to cafes, restaurants, transport and galleries.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloomooloo
Lifestyle in Woolloomooloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 102/6 Cowper Wharf Roadway, Woolloomooloo before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.