102/4 Masson Street,
Turner, ACT 2612
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3829729
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful ground floor apartment
Strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Three step qualification process to enable a private inspection:
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form
(A completed application, 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Please not that incomplete application can not be processed!
2. Successfully complete health questionnaire below
a. Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
b. Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms?
c. Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19?
d. Are you currently waiting of test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
3. Be available to arrange a time in the next 5 days to view the property.
Bring your suitcases and move into this wonderful 3-bedroom apartment. From the moment you step foot in this light filled apartment, you will feel at home.
Tastefully decorated with modern furniture and funky art you only have to unpack and settle in.
The apartment has a spacious open plan living area with modern kitchen. Sliding doors open onto your own private courtyard.
The master bedroom has a queen size bed, built-in-robes, reverse cycle air conditioning and a modern ensuite.
The second bedroom has a double bed, built-in-robes and study desk. The third bedroom has two single beds and built-in-robes.
The second bathroom is conveniently located near the second and third bedroom. As well as the living area so guests can easily use it as a powder room.
Although you can leave the car at home, the apartment comes with two allocated car spaces.
Located in the leafy suburb of Turner across Haigh Park you will find all the amenities close by. Walk to Lonsdale Street, the City or ANU.
An opportunity like this does not come on the market very often, so make sure you to make a quick move!
- Lease 6 months $750pw
- Lease 3 months $900pw
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in master bedroom and living room
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Close to the light rail
- Close to the city
Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
- Gloves, masks, hand sanitiser, alcohol wipes to be used at appointments.
- We have asked all current tenants of each available rental property if they have travelled overseas in the last 14 days before, have any flu symptoms or been in contact with any person that has symptoms associated with COVID 19 or has travelled overseas in the last 14 days, before advertising current open homes;
- We can provide virtual viewings of available rentals upon request (please call us directly to discuss);
- We will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property;
- Please keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Turner
Lifestyle in Turner
Want to live in Turner? 102/4 Masson Street, Turner could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how