102/3 Thiele Court,
Blackburn, VIC 3130
$1,695 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd December 2021
Rent ID: 4648575
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ray White Blackburn are proud to offer this ultra modern 1 bedroom apartment offering all the benefits of an inner city lifestyle well located walk to Laburnum Station, Blackburn Village shops, cafes and restaurants and just minutes from Box Hill Central, Box Hill Hospital, Box Hill Tafe, public transport (including metro, bus and tram) and Eastern Freeway.
- Light and bright open plan kitchen/meals/lounge with stone kitchen bench tops, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Carpeted bedroom with Built in Robes
- Modern and bright central main bathroom
- European style laundry
- Internet ready
- Split system Heating/Cooling
- Large Private Balcony
- Security card access to the building
- Secure basement car park
With all that Blackburn has to offer on your doorstep, including shops, restaurants, recreation facilities as well as an abundance of nearby schools and parklands, including Blackburn Lake Sanctuary. All this just a short 25 minute trip on the train to the CBD. Register your interest now and book a private inspection.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION please click "book an inspection" or send your details through the "email agent" section. When you click "book an inspection you will be showed available times to inspect the property. For any enquiries please email the agent or phone our office on 9878 4411.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blackburn
Lifestyle in Blackburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 102/3 Thiele Court, Blackburn. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.