102/16 Pemberton Street,
Botany, NSW 2019
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th January 2021
Rent ID: 4223909
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Brand new apartment!! First 2 Weeks Rent Free!!
*PIA Promotion - 2 weeks free rent - Conditions apply. The 2 weeks free rent applies to 12 month lease, limited apartment and limitied time. Free Rent applies per apartment, not per tenant. Open to AU res 18+.
Pemberton on the Park is set in the waterfront suburb of Botany where you can enjoy the natural playground of its leafy surrounds.
This cleverly crafted development comprises three residential buildings with well-considered aspects delivering increased solar exposure and perfectly timed cross breezes with gorgeous views to nearby parks and gardens.
Pemberton on the Park is located less than 500m from nearby Sir Joseph Banks Park, neighbouring Botany Golf Club and Botany foreshore. With Sir Joseph Banks Reserve on your door step, this sprawling recreational reserve is one of the Eastern Suburbs largest and most well loved parks, servicing the community with gardens, sports fields, picnic areas, walking/cycling paths and playgrounds.
Botany Road is a treasure trove of Cafes, restuarants and coffee shops, perfect for weekend brunch, a coffee stop on the way to work or pick up dinner on the way home, plus a local pharmacy, IGA and fitness centre.
A selection of 1, 2-bedroom apartments offer for an affordable eastern suburbs lifestyle.
- Oversized apartments with open plan lay out
- Internal landscaped courtyard
- Modern design kitchen with quartz stone island benches plus SMEG appliances
- Balconies and terraces offer generous alfresco areas perfect for entertaining
- Full-height glass doors that bathe each home with light and fresh air
Young couples, executives and downsizers will delight in the choices of leisure activities within easy reach.
- Only 10 km from the Sydney CBD
- Eastgardens Westfield is just a 5 minute drive away - pick up your groceries, enjoy some retail therapy, indulge in great dining options or watch a movie at the Hoyts cinema
- Close proximity to leading schools including: Botany, Pagewood and Banksmeadow Public School, Marist College Pagewood High
- Just a short drive to UNSW, Australias leading research and teaching university
Disclaimer: The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending tenants and do not constitute an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permutations for use and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of each item, and where necessary seek advice. No third party supplier or their agents has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property. Images are computer generated and indicative only. Completed apartments may vary from the image shown.
2 Car ports
- Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:00pm - 01:00pm
- Sun Jan 17, 2021 01:01pm - 02:00pm
- Sun Jan 17, 2021 03:01pm - 04:00pm
- Sun Jan 17, 2021 04:00pm - 05:00pm
- Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:01pm - 01:00pm
- Mon Jan 18, 2021 04:00pm - 05:00pm
- Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:00pm - 01:00pm
- Tue Jan 19, 2021 04:00pm - 05:00pm
- Tue Jan 19, 2021 05:01pm - 06:00pm
- Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:00pm - 01:00pm
- Wed Jan 20, 2021 04:00pm - 05:00pm
- Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:00pm - 01:00pm
- Thu Jan 21, 2021 04:00pm - 05:00pm
- Thu Jan 21, 2021 05:01pm - 06:00pm
- Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:00pm - 02:00pm
- Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:01pm - 01:00pm
- Fri Jan 22, 2021 04:00pm - 05:00pm
- Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:00am - 11:00am
- Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:01am - 12:00pm
- Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:01pm - 02:00pm
- Sat Jan 23, 2021 02:00pm - 03:00pm
- Sat Jan 23, 2021 03:01pm - 04:00pm
- Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:00pm - 01:00pm
- Sun Jan 24, 2021 01:01pm - 02:00pm
- Sun Jan 24, 2021 02:01pm - 03:00pm
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Botany
Lifestyle in Botany
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Botany includes alarm system, secure parking, and dishwasher. Apply to rent 102/16 Pemberton Street, Botany today!