102/495 Rathdowne Street,
Carlton, VIC 3053
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3990738
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Walk to Melbourne Uni!
* Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, please contact listing agent directly or click "Book an inspection" below to arrange private viewing. We highly recommend prospective tenants to place an application prior to viewing. *
This two-bedroom apartment is perfectly positioned on iconic Rathdowne Street. Almost directly opposite the Carlton Baths, one block from Lygon Street, two blocks from Melbourne University and 2.8km from Melbourne's CBD. Public transport is also at your front door, you literally have everything you want within a stone's throw!
Apartment features include:
- Open living areas/kitchen/meal area with timber floorboards and large windows to maximise natural light.
- Two spacious carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes.
- One secure parking
- Communal rooftop lounge for resident use with indoor and outdoor zones with expansive views of inner Melbourne and CBD,
- Indoor entertainment area features kitchen and cocktail bar, table tennis area, lounges and large screen TV,
- The outdoor communal courtyard features abundant greenery, an entertaining zone with dual BBQs, and bocce court.
To ensure fastest response, application can be submitted in prior to open inspection through 1Form online (simply click "Apply online" under the agent's contact in this page) or via Tradition application form, which is available from:
Please send Applications to email@example.com with supporting documents ( 2 IDs, payslips, and latest bank statement)
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not pre-register you will not be notified of any open for inspection cancellations or updates on the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlton
Lifestyle in Carlton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 102/495 Rathdowne Street, Carlton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: alarm system, secure parking, and dishwasher.