102/390 Simpsons Road,
Bardon, QLD 4065
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st October 2021
Rent ID: 4603345
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Exclusive 3 Bed Townhouse Immersed In Nature
Nestled in the Mount Coot-tha foothills, this townhouse is the perfect family home with its privacy and promotes a work life balance by minimising the commute with its location just 5km from the CBD.
- Master bedroom retreat with spacious light-filled ensuite and walk-in robe
- Two double bedrooms with built in robes
- Expansive, open plan living and dining room integrating seamlessly with
- Gourmet kitchen with island bench and upmarket finish and fixtures
- Central bathroom with shower and bath
- Additional powder room to lower living area
- Spacious outdoor entertaining terrace with leafy outlook
- Double garage with storage
Please be advised that no pets will be accepted
In prime position nestled within a natural setting, emphasizing privacy and integration this beautiful townhouse is just a 200m walk to bus links and lifestyle destinations, including Paddington, CBD and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
***HOW TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION***
If you would like to book a time to inspect this property with one of our friendly staff, simply click on the 'Book An Inspection Time' button on this advertisement.
If no time is available please register your details.
By registering your details, you will be automatically informed of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations.
It is important that you register your details as unfortunately should you not register these we will be unable to advise if any changes that are made to these times.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bardon
Lifestyle in Bardon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 102/390 Simpsons Road, Bardon. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.