102/298 Taren Point Road,
Caringbah, NSW 2229
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3636414
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New Apartment With Parking & Storage
Presenting sophisticated style and design, this open plan residence is spacious, light and airy. Quality interiors feature European appliances, timber tiles and Caesarstone finishes. Large windows and sliding doors create superb indoor-outdoor flow with a wrap around balcony.
- Open plan living and dining with stunning Italian style tiles throughout
- Beautiful kitchen with gas cooking & European appliances including dishwasher
- 2 large bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and lush carpet
- Beautifully appointed bathroom with over sized showers
- Large entertaining balcony
- Internal laundry with dryer, air-conditioning and gas heating
- Secure undercover carspace and separate storage cage
- Communal rooftop terrace with BBQ facilities, and 360 degree views
- Lift access from parking to each level
- Pet friendly
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on our home page at www.ljhdb.com or call one of our friendly agents.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caringbah
Lifestyle in Caringbah
Picture yourself living at 102/298 Taren Point Road, Caringbah. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how