102/208 Norman Avenue,
Norman Park, QLD 4170
Rent ID: 4501863
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Luxury Apartment - Pet Friendly!
Taking luxury living to the next level, this brand-new apartment offers an extraordinary opportunity to live in Ballade Residences, a brand new opulent complex in the highly sought after location of Norman Park. With an impressive blend of contemporary industrial inspired architecture, high end finishes and premium fittings, this spacious apartment will appeal to the most discerning eye.
Property Features Include
Rooftop dining & recreational area with spectacular 360 degree views of Brisbane
Video security and intercom with facial recognition technology
Double glazed windows & doors
High ceilings to maximise natural light and emphasize the spacious floorplan
Gourmet kitchen featuring stone benches with waterfall edges, gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher and ample storage
Engineered timber flooring
Spacious open plan living and dining
Secure dedicated car space and storage cage plus bike storage and ample visitor parking
Offering an unbeatable location with every possible amenity at your fingertips, including:
- 2-minute walk to Norman Park Station
- 5-minute walk to Norman Park Ferry Terminal
- 5-minute walk to 'Churchie' Anglican Church Grammar School
- 12 minutes drive to Brisbane CBD
- Surrounded by a plethora of dining, parks and entertainment options
Pets will be considered upon application. Arrange an inspection today to avoid disappointment.
*Photographs are for illustrative purposes only, property is unfurnished & may differ slightly from images.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Norman Park
Lifestyle in Norman Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 102/208 Norman Avenue, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Norman Park. This unfurnished property includes intercom, balcony, and outdoor entertainment and will welcome your furry friends.