102/140 Dudley Street,
West Melbourne, VIC 3003
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4077199
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
INSPECTIONS NOW AVAILABLE! Book a time today
UPDATE: In line with current restrictions, as of Monday 28th September this property is available for a one on one private inspection. Please contact us to make an appointment.
Located on the 1st floor of the Keshi building, this north facing apartment is located away from the hustle and bustle of Dudley Street. Open plan living features a built in study nook, reverse cycle heating/cooling and timber floors which opens onto a large secluded balcony. The well appointed kitchen has Bosch stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher and there is ample storage including a concealed fridge space. The queen sized bedroom has lush wool carpet, built in mirrored robes, block out blinds and overlooks a quiet landscaped courtyard. The bathroom has a rain shower, mirrored cabinets and a built in space for a stacked washer and dryer.
Our office is located onsite, meaning you have personal one on one contact with your property manager when needed. No long waits for maintenance and reliable service is available when you need it most.
Located just 100 m from Flagstaff Gardens, 400m to North Melbourne and Flagstaff Train Stations, 200m to the CBD and Queen Victoria Markets, Melbourne University and just 200m from Docklands
* Luxury modern apartments
* Landscaped Courtyards
* Rooftop spa and BBQ
* Landscaped Rooftop with north facing garden and outdoor lounge
* Intimate Teppanyaki grill for residents private use
* Karaoke Room for private use by residents
* Please note that Ikebana is part of an embedded network for electricity and gas connections
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Melbourne
Lifestyle in West Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
102/140 Dudley Street, West Melbourne, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in West Melbourne.