101 Tom Roberts Parade,
Point Cook, VIC 3030
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3979632
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Exquisite Residence Opposite Family Friendly Parkland
Inspection by private appointment available via registration. To book for your private inspection, select Book An Inspection Time in the Open For Inspections Times section on this page". Alternatively, to organise a live video inspection, please contact Tahlia Monte on 0487 555 700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 101 Tom Roberts Parade, Point Cook?. Set opposite the serenity of parkland is this exquisite residence built by Clarendon Homes comes with a 30 year home warranty and is suitable for young families, owner occupiers or investors looking to capitalise on this desirable location. With superb presentation, quality fixtures and fittings plus a generous all-weather alfresco entertaining area, extending to timber decking overlooking the expansive garden setting create an enviable contemporary family living environment in a well-advantaged location.
- Featuring three generous bedrooms, master featuring walk in robe and en suite, whilst the remaining bedrooms are complemented by built in robes.
- Contemporary kitchen tastefully finished with stainless steel cooking appliances including 600mm under bench oven, gas cooktop and range hood, dishwasher, stone bench tops, pantry and an abundance of overhead cupboards and bench space.
- The flowing living spaces provide distinctive entertaining opportunities including the main living area comprising open plan dining and family area adjacent the kitchen.
- Experience fantastic integrated indoor/outdoor living with sliding doors leading to the enclosed alfresco finished with timber decking - making it perfect for indoor or outdoor dining or even a study/play area. An extended decked area to the side provides further entertaining space and overlooks the low maintenance rear yard.
- Complete with luxury features including remote control double garage with internal access, ducted heating, separate laundry, linen cupboard, timber floating floorboards in hallway/kitchen/living area, main bathroom with oversized shower and bath, landscaped gardens and more!
Located about 22km from Melbourne's CBD in Innisfail Estate, this home is conveniently located near parks and playgrounds, walking distance to childcare, primary and secondary schools, walking distance to local amenities including Boardwalk Central shopping centre, Featherbrook shops and SOHO Village and a short drive to Point Cook Town centre.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Point Cook
Lifestyle in Point Cook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 101 Tom Roberts Parade, Point Cook. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how