101 Queenstown Avenue,
Boondall, QLD 4034
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4503795
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming & Recently-Renovated Three Bedroom Family Home
This charming and well-presented three-bedroom home offers plenty of space for the entire family. Abundant with natural sunlight throughout, this recently-renovated home has a warm and welcoming feeling from the moment you walk in.
Situated in the heart of Boondall, only a short walk to Boondall Station and IGA. A quick drive to Taigum Square Shopping Centre. Sitting on a very generous 780sqm block, this home represents outstanding value for the area.
What there is to love:
- Recently renovated with new, modern main bathroom - freshly painted and fresh carpets!
- Beautiful first-floor front deck, perfect for that morning coffee
- Spacious living area with beautiful hardwood floors
- Light, bright and well-appointed kitchen including dishwasher
- Three generous sized bedrooms, master with built-in robe
- Separate study
- Oversized internal laundry, with immediate access to the backyard
- Fully fenced huge yard, with plenty of space for the kids to play
- Tandem car spaces in garage, as well as plenty of off-street parking
READY TO APPLY NOW?
Please copy and paste the below link into a new web browser & enter the street address to apply*: https://www.propper.com.au/tenantapplications
*NOTE: If there are multiple applicants, the primary applicant must first apply and then nominate the other applicants who will be sent an application link via email to join the tenancy application for the property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Boondall
Lifestyle in Boondall
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Boondall? 101 Queenstown Avenue, Boondall could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.