$400/Week - Good Condition
101 Morden Road,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3197492
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Much Bigger Than What You Thought!
Immaculately presented throughout, this property offers you 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a huge sized kitchen and living area that features quality appliances.
You can relax or entertain in style with the open living area which leads out through a sliding glass door to the outside/undercover patio. The low maintenance yard, surrounds the house, providing you with great outdoor living space for those of you who enjoy entertaining friends and family.
Enjoy the functionality of the big open-plan design where the whole family can gather while still doing separate things - promoting a cohesive living experience for casual living and relaxed entertaining.
Whether cooking in the kitchen, helping the kids with homework at the dining table, or curled up on the sofa in front of the TV - each zone feels cosy and inviting. It's also air-conditioned and heat insulation to keep you comfortable all year-round.
Be inspired by the fantastic designer kitchen - with top quality benchtop; quality integrated s/s appliances including wall oven + built-in microwave, this kitchen is absolutely stunning and sets the standard for the rest of the home.
There are 4 good-sized bedrooms - each with built-in robes. The master bedroom has its own en-suite and private access outdoors.
Enjoy outdoor entertaining and family BBQs under the covered patio - under roof line to keep you comfortable on those hot summer days. There's also a lovely spot on the other side of the house where you can enjoy alfresco dining or a lazy afternoon nap. So, no matter what the season - there's just the right spot for you to relax and enjoy.
Other features of this charismatic home include:
- Only 12 years old high-quality full brick lowset
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom with en-suite
- Huge sized kitchen
- Security windows
- Air conditioning
- 2 outdoor patios - one at the side and the other at the back
- 1 garage and an extra parking space
- Separate laundry and toilet
- Great location in a quiet street
- Solid brick construction with tiled roof
- Local parks, children playground, and bus line (to Sunnybank Plaza and Garden City) just around the corner
- Central location 5 min drive to Market Square, 3 min drive to Pineland Shopping Centre
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
101 Morden Road, Sunnybank Hills, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Sunnybank Hills.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how