101 Hamish Street,
Calamvale, QLD 4116
$1,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th May 2021
Rent ID: 3681931
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Mordern 3 bedrooms stand alone house with SOLAR PANELS!
GREAT CHOICE IN A PRIME LOCATION
- Calamvale Community College catchment
- has Side Access with Carport
- 3 bedrooms all with built in's, Master & 3rd bed with A/C
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite
- Modern kitchen, stone benchtop & near new European quality appliances
- Dual living areas both with a/c
- Security screens
- Covered patio with low maintenance outdoor retreat
- Garden Shed
- Remote control Double garage with internal & external access
This solid brick and tile lowset home has lots to offer. Set on an easy to manage block, it has side access with a carport, as well as a double garage with internal & external access.
Inside there are 3 good sized bedrooms, the Master with ensuite includes an outdoor awning for additional shade and privacy. Dual living areas are conveniently placed at the front and the rear of the property to cater for any event or occassion in the comfort of your own home.
Enjoy cooking in the newly renovated, modern kitchen with stone benchtop, Induction cooktop, Pyrolytic self cleaning oven and Dishwasher. Everything you need is right at your fingertips!
* 1.2km to Calamvale Community College
* 200m to Bus (138)
* 900m to Calamvale District Park
* 2.4km each to Sunnybank Hills & Calamvale Shopping Centres
2 Garage spaces
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Calamvale
Lifestyle in Calamvale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with shed, outdoor entertainment, and remote garage. 101 Hamish Street, Calamvale is perfect for the growing family.