101/60 Hood Street,
Sherwood, QLD 4075
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th June 2020
Rent ID: 3340088
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Apartment Living
This low maintenance stylish apartment has a lot to offer.
Designed over a single, functional level layout, the well-appointed interiors are awash with an uplifting wealth of natural light which embraces a relaxed ambience for stylish, executive living.
The modern kitchen adorned with Beko stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, rangehood and oven.
This space adjoins the large air-conditioned living and dining area that ensures ease of living out to the balcony. The perfect setting for nights of entertaining or simply relaxing at home.
This quality apartment offers a spacious master bedroom equipped with ensuite, air conditioning and a robe. The second bedroom features access to the two way main bathroom.
Positioned in an area where lifestyle choice will be envied by many with a range of cafes, shops, schools and transport all walking distance.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
1. Please click the 'Book an inspection' button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 3379 3535 or visit our website www.raywhitesherwood.com.au or www.raywhitegraceville.com.au.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sherwood
Lifestyle in Sherwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
101/60 Hood Street, Sherwood, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Sherwood.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how