101/32 Blackall Street,
Barton, ACT 2600
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3943792
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Furnished Executive Apartment
OPEN HOMES MADE EASY FOR YOU!!
To register for an open click BOOK INSPECTION on LJ Hooker Manuka, Allhomes & REA websites to select an open time or click EMAIL AGENT on Domain to enter your details and you will be emailed/text instantly with available open times.
This outstanding third floor fully furnished apartment in the heart of the parliamentary triangle is of the highest standard. Being a corner apartment, the open living area is flooded with natural light, creating an ideal atmosphere to entertain in style whilst basking in the views of Parliament House from the living or balcony space. The sleek modern kitchen overlooks the living area and comes equipped with quality appliances, dishwasher, ample bench space and 2pac finish cabinetry.
The master bedroom includes double wardrobe space with mirrored sliding doors, while the ensuite offers a great sized shower, floor to ceiling tiling and single vanity. The second bedroom comes with built in sliding mirrored doors and is serviced by the main bathroom across the hall with a built-in laundry space neatly tucked away. The complex has lift facilities and parking is located underground via security swipe access.
- Modern and secure building with quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Sunny balcony with direct access from living area
- Well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances, 2pac finish kitchen cabinets with plenty of storage and large pantry cabinet
- Main bedroom with double wardrobes and ensuite
- Second bedroom with large built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom plus a European laundry
- Two car spaces with dedicated lockable storage
- Fully ducted zone controlled air-conditioning unit with heat and cooling features to maintain your living comfort
- Ample storage cupboards throughout
- Double glazed windows with quality window furnishings throughout
- Landscaped common grounds
- Large entrance foyer with secure access to lift and intercom
- Short stroll to local restaurants, galleries and Lake Burley Griffin
- Close proximity to Manuka and Kingston shopping villages and Kingston Foreshore
- Professional interior designed lounge and bedroom furniture package comes with this contemporary abode
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered to the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Barton
Lifestyle in Barton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Barton is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 101/32 Blackall Street, Barton.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how