101/250A Glenferrie Road,
Malvern, VIC 3144
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4005396
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand new apartment
Be the first to occupy this high quality brand new two bedroom apartment. Clever design, Hansgrohe fixtures, double-glazing and Meile appliances all contribute to ensuring you will feel right at home and provide the perfect abode to fulfil the inner city lifestyle.
- Living area with floorboards, split system heating/cooling and glass sliding door opening onto the balcony
- Kitchen with Meile appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and rangehood, fantastic storage
- Space for dining overlooking kitchen and living area
- Main bedroom with floor to ceiling built in robes and direct balcony access
- Second bedroom with built in robes
- Ensuite style bathroom with walk in shower, Hansgrohe fixtures
- Laundry with space for washer and dryer, laundry tub and further storage
- Semi enclosed private balcony
- Off street parking for one vehicle
- Only seconds to shopping, cafes, and restaurants
- Trams, trains and busses within easy reach
In line with current Government directions, we are now conducting one on one private inspections only. Please ensure you adhere to strict social distancing guidelines. Sanitiser will be available for you use. We respectfully ask that you do not touch anything whilst inside the home and are wearing a mask at all times. Inspections are strictly 15 minutes only.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Malvern
Lifestyle in Malvern
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 101/250A Glenferrie Road, Malvern before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.