101/24 Barkly Street,
Brunswick East, VIC 3057
$2,411 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4068879
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury One Bedroom positioned in the Heart of it All!
*Due to current stage 4 restrictions in Melbourne please contact the leasing manager*
Ettaro is Italian for hectare, which is the size of this state-of-the-art property development.
Set amongst an ambient garden landscape, yet at the same time remaining on the door step of the city, Ettaro offers residents opulent luxury living.
Within each apartment you will find European statement styling, which is finished with custom cabinetry in the kitchen and bathrooms, concealing the generous storage spaces.
Other apartment features include:
- Views from every apartment, whether it be the CBD, Barkly Street's tree lined landscapes, or the relaxing internal garden
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Natural light in the bedroom
- European Baumatic appliances
- Stone bench tops
- Built in robes in bedroom with complimentary storage solutions
- Split system heating and cooling
- European laundry
- Video intercom security
- Secure garage car parking
- Swipe card security access to foyers and lifts
Resident amenities include:
- Concierge service, and an Ettaro Club app for reserving common facilities, making connections, finding local information, and much more.
- Rooftop retreat with shaded BBQ pavilion, communal kitchen facilities, garden lounges, outdoor cinema and golf putting green.
- Health Centre that offers in house fitness and relaxation with a gym, yoga room, indoor lap pool, spa, sauna and steam rooms.
- Masses of secure ground level bike storage are provided throughout the complex, servicing those who wish to utilise the Canning Way bike track, which runs directly through the site. You can also connect to the nearby Capital City bike trail.
Considered one of the best locations for public transport, Ettaro offers immediate access to any one of Melbourne's famous sport, entertainment, medical and educational precincts.
The finest universities and hospitals are a short tram ride from either Nicholson Street or Lygon Street tram stops.
o Find the trams located at your doorstep here: http://ptv.vic.gov.au
o Route #1 East Coburg; near Brunswick Road/Lygon Street, stop #120
o Route #96 East Brunswick; near Holden Street/Nicholson Street, stop #22
Canning Way at Ettaro is a shared, tree lined pedestrian and bike link, designed to connect residents to the CBD. It begins at the Ettaro apartments, and links with Canning Street, Carlton Gardens and the city.
For cyclists, the popular Capital City bike trail runs beside Ettaro, and circles Melbourne's city centre.
*PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS USED ARE INDICATIVE OF THE APARTMENT LAY OUT AND STYLE, PHOTOS ARE NOT OF EXACT APARTMENT.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick East
Lifestyle in Brunswick East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 101/24 Barkly Street, Brunswick East is unfurnished and available to rent.