101/8 Jardine Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4640278
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three bedroom unit in the heart of Kingston
Located in the heart of the Kingston shopping hub, this three bedroom walk up unit is available now!
Large open plan living area that flows onto a private balcony. Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking and plenty of cupboard space. Three bedrooms all with built in cupboards and the main bedroom with an ensuite.
Separate laundry and main bathroom. Two car spaces below. Conveniently located across the road from the Kingston shops, bakery, cafes, restaurants and much more!
- Two car spaces
_ Reverse cycle heating and cooling
-Close to local amenities, parks etc
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
- All attendees must register prior to attending
- All attendees must Check in via the QR Code CBR App
- Face masks are mandatory when indoors
- Social distancing is required and density limits apply
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Kingston? 101/8 Jardine Street, Kingston could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.