$950 per week (negotiable)
101/1 Kirribilli Avenue,
Kirribilli, NSW 2061
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4546137
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Furnished Apartment - Flexible lease length available
** Please contact Helen Kirkman on 0447 441 887 to book a private appointment to view this property **
Located in the exclusive 'Greencliffe' building, set in a stunning waterfront position, this spacious executive apartment is located at the Harbour Bridge end of Kirribilli Avenue.
Features of this high quality property include:
* Fully furnished and equipped
* Large, open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher and gas cooking
* Bosch appliances
* Combined lounge / dining area flows to undercover courtyard
* Courtyard then leads to manicured gardens which enjoy dazzling city and Habour views (City view is not from inside the apartment)
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Spacious main bedroom with plenty of built-in wardrobe space
* Room for your home office / study desk
* Sleek bathroom with marble finishes and two-person shower
* Full internal laundry with washer/dryer provided
* Security building with intercom access
* Onsite building manager
The security building has many wonderful features including:
* Large, indoor swimming pool - quarter Olympic size
* Heated spa
* Well equipped gymnasium
(All currently closed due to the current Covid-19 restrictions)
* Located directly opposite the Sydney CBD.
Contact North Sydney Council to enquire about your eligibility for a residents parking permit.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kirribilli
Lifestyle in Kirribilli
Picture yourself living at 101/1 Kirribilli Avenue, Kirribilli. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and air-conditioning.