101/200 West Coast Highway,
Scarborough, WA 6019
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4419084
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Welcome to Co-Living @ The Tide, Scarborough
The new Scarborough is now home to a new kind of connected living experience - co-living.
New to WA, co-living is aimed at an open-minded generation that don't mind sharing and who are interested in building a community of like-minded individuals. By combining your own private living space with separate co-working, social and kitchen/dining areas to relax, socialise and rest in, The Tide, lets you experience the best of Scarborough, your way. All you have to do is move-in, unpack and enjoy!
Key features of co-living at The Tide include:
- Flexible lease terms with minimum stays of 1 month
- Various room sizes and price options to suit your living requirements and budget
- Rooms are rented as 'all inclusive' which incorporates:
- Furnished room with en-suite/bathroom
- Individual kitchen or microwave & fridge
- Utilities (power and water)
- Secure on-site parking
- Use of all shared facilities
- Modern shared areas to relax, cook, work, create & connect with other residents
- After-hours Resident Adviser
If you want to live with a strong community feeling at home, on the doorstep of Scarborough Beach and the recently completed $100 million Scarborough Foreshore redevelopment, The Tide is for you.
For more information or to find out about your viewing times and how you can get connected to co-living in Scarborough text ( ONLY) Cathy on 0425 428 310 or send us an email.
Get ready to LIVE. PLAY. WORK. CONNECT. @ The Tide.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Scarborough
Lifestyle in Scarborough
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 101/200 West Coast Highway, Scarborough. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: secure parking and air-conditioning.