101/185 Macquarie Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4364063
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished or unfurnished luxury two bedroom residence
In a culture rich setting, situated in the Macquarie Residences, this splendour apartment offers a combination of space, luxurious living and contemporary design.
- North East facing freshly painted apartment with large spacious internal area of 97 sq plus 6 sqm timble balcony including furniture.
- Two oversized bedrooms
- Two luxury marble bathroom with heated towel rails
- Master suite with walk-in robe
- Living room with stone floor
- Gourmet gas kitchen with premium appliances
- Ducted air-conditioning, concierge, security intercom
- East facing balcony
- Safe and secure boutique building with only 42 residents
- Pets (under 15kg) are welcomed :)
Located on the historic end of Macquarie St, opposite of State Library and Governor House. Within minutes to The Botanical Gardens, Martin Place and well class restaurants and shopping.
To express interest for an inspection please contact Frank Tong on 0414 658 888.
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 101/185 Macquarie Street, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Sydney. This fully furnished property includes air-conditioning, heating, and built-in wardrobe and will welcome your furry friends.