100 Salisbury Road,
Camperdown, NSW 2050
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4561793
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AMAZING THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME!
Located in the heart of culture and sophistication, this immaculate family home finds itself in the heart of Camperdown.
This stunning three bedroom house is located only moments away from O'Dea Reserve and Camperdown Park, having being surounded by a number of bus stops making it easier than ever to get around Sydney.
Its light filled interior flows with infused contemporary and modern features with a perfect village locale and a stroll to all local amenities. Nestled within beautiful parklands and respected schools, this property has everything you could be looking for.
- Open plan living area which flows throughout
- Spacious three bedrooms with fitted ceiling fans
- Neat sized bathroom with bathtub
- High ceilings throughout
- Large gas kitchen with an abundance of storage
- Rear lane access to huge yard that can fit multiple cars
- Large living space
- Gas kitchen
- Private front courtyard
- Entertaining backyard
- Ceiling fans
- Internal laundry
- Car spaces
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Domain Property Agents on 9558 0388.
Please note, you must register to confirm your attendance for the inspection. This will enable us to inform you instantly of any changes, updates or cancellations to the inspection.
Domain Property Agents does not warrant or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of this material.
Property Code: 1311
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camperdown
Lifestyle in Camperdown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
100 Salisbury Road, Camperdown, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Camperdown.