100 Salisbury Road,
Camperdown, NSW 2050
$3,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1972111
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AMAZING THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME!
Located in the heart of culture and sophistication, this immaculate family home finds itself in the heart of Camperdown.
This stunning three bedroom house is located moments away from O'Dea Reserve and Camperdown Park having being surounded by a number of bus stops making it easier than ever to get around Sydney.
Its light filled interior flows with infused contemporary and modern features with a perfect village locale and a stroll to all local amenities. Nestled within beautiful parklands and respected schools, this property has everything you could be looking for.
- Modern open plan living area which flows throughout
- Spacious three bedrooms all fitted with ceiling fans
- Spacious bathroom equipt with a bathtub
- High ceilings throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking
- Rear lane access to huge yard which can fit two cars
- Gourmet kitchen
- Entertaining backyard
- Generous sized bathroom
- Ceiling fans
- Internal laundry
- Car space
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Domain Property Agents on 9558 0388.
Please note, you must register to confirm your attendance for the inspection. This will enable us to inform you instantly of any changes, updates or cancellations to the inspection.
Domain Property Agents does not warrant or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of this material.
Property Code: 1034
2 Open spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camperdown
Lifestyle in Camperdown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Camperdown? 100 Salisbury Road, Camperdown could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how