100 Dunedin Street,
Mount Hawthorn, WA 6016
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3833041
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sought After Character Home & Location
Please call Joanne Pendergast on 0439 385 102 to arrange a private inspection.
Perfect Mount Hawthorn family home offering contemporary updates and character in a very sought-after family friendly street.
This very private and secure character home features a large master bedroom and ensuite, 2 double bedrooms, second bathroom and two living areas providing good family separation.
The main living room features French doors opening out to a rear undercover entertaining area with beautiful landscaped and reticulated gardens.
With a neutral palette, beautiful easy-care features, jarrah floorboards and high ceilings, this home will suit all families and executives.
Boasting a local community that is second to none, and walking distance to local schools, parks, restaurants and shops.
- Well appointed kitchen
- Good storage throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Double secure garage with side street access and great storage
- Electronic security system
- Landscaped and reticulated private gardens
Long term lease available. Pets considered on application.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Mount Hawthorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Mount Hawthorn? 100 Dunedin Street, Mount Hawthorn could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how