100/632 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
$2,303 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4408873
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Apartment with great views
In a sensational St Kilda Road location, this two bedroom apartment features views over Albert Park Lake all the way to the Bay. In the midst of cosmopolitan Melbourne, shops, restaurants, parkland and more is just a short distance from your front door. Take advantage of the lifestyle opportunity awaiting you.
- Open plan living and dining
- Full width balcony looking straight out to the Bay, with Albert Park Lake views to your right
- Two generous bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with granite benches and stainless steel appliances
- Dishwasher and split system heating and cooling
- Central bathroom with bath
- Separate laundry and separate toilet
- Single car space
Additionally, use of the resort style facilities on offer to Boulevarde residents including two swimming pools, tennis court, fully equipped gymnasium and BBQ facilities.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 100/632 St Kilda Road, Melbourne. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.