012/2 Belmore Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th June 2020
Rent ID: 3776980
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 WEEK FREE RENT!
This well presented apartment located in the heart of Burwood is looking for a new tenant. The property has been freshly painted with new floating floorboards throughout, 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobe in main, spacious lounge room with adjoining balcony, modern kitchen, neat and tidy bathroom and secure lock up garage. Just moments walk from all of Burwood's amenities including Burwood station, Plaza, Cafes and schools. Call us to inspect today !
*Conditions apply for 1 week rent
Available - Now
Lease Term - 12 Months
Pets will not be considered
Would you like to Inspect?
Due to COVID-19 we will require all tenants that attend an inspection to register their details with our office. You can save time at the inspection and pre-register now by completing the following:
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on our website www.burwood.ljhooker.com.au or on www.realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. Tenants registered will also be informed of any changes made to inspections.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Burwood? 012/2 Belmore Street, Burwood could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how