0 Gloucester Street,
Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW 2177
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2784050
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN AND SPACIOUS - 2 BEDROOM GRANNY FLAT!
Positioned in an ultra-convenient location, this granny flat presents itself with light filled interiors and quality modern finishes. Located within walking distance to bus stops, Freeman Catholic College, Bonnyrigg Heights Primary School and within minutes to local shopping centres. Showcasing sleek contemporary finishes combined with solid construction, this property is ideally suited for your next move.
Features and Accommodation:
2 well sized bedrooms - both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
Additional sun room which can be utilised as a 3rd bedroom
Modern kitchen with electric cooking
Open planned living and dining area with tiled flooring with ceiling fans
Split system air conditioning to combined lounge and dining
Modern and spacious combined bathroom and laundry
Tiled flooring throughout
Completely fenced off and separate from the main house
Lawn maintenance included
Lease period: Long-term
Heating/Cooling: spilt system air conditioning
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Alert
* Have you developed symptoms such as a fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, or shortness of breath?
* If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days?
* Have you been in close contact with a person that has returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
* Do you think you may have been in close contact with a confirmed case of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
If you answer yes to any of the above please ask our staff members to conduct a video call. We can show you through the home virtually.
We thank you for your co-operation
Century 21 The Plaza Bonnyrigg
Due to recent precautions put in place by the Federal Government, Real Estate offices are unable to conduct open home inspections. However, we encourage interested buyers to contact the our Sales Agents and discuss an appointment time to secure a private viewing of the property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bonnyrigg Heights
Lifestyle in Bonnyrigg Heights
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
0 Gloucester Street, Bonnyrigg Heights, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bonnyrigg Heights.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how