. Sherbrook Lodge Road,
Port Campbell, VIC 3269
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1745551
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
A beautifully renovated period home, Sherbrook Lodge sits proudly on a hill overlooking Loch Ard Gorge and the magnificent south coast.
Superbly positioned on the Shipwreck Coast, Sherbrook Lodge is adjacent to the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and the Port Campbell National Park. The town of Port Campbell is just 4km away, and has a swimming beach, restaurants, take away food and supermarket. Make a day of visiting the nearby Gourmet Food places.
In the renovation process, the owner has made the property suitable for guests in wheelchairs and with limited mobility. A large bathroom with shower chair, hand held shower and elevated toilet is wheelchair friendly with wider doorways. Both the kitchen sink and bathroom vanity enable wheelchair access underneath the benchtops.
Electricity to the house is provided through an excellent solar panel set up, which provides enough electricity to run a reverse cycle air con, in addition to all the lights etc. There is a gas oven, gas log fire in the lounge and an additional gas heater in the kitchen.
* TV & DVD player * Fully Equipped Kitchen (no microwave) * Linen & Towels Supplied * Laundry Facilities * Large bathroom with mobility impaired features * Accommodates 6 (2 Queens, 2 Singles) * Dogs welcome by arrangement *Eco firendly with solar power and tank water
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Campbell
Lifestyle in Port Campbell
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with dishwasher. . Sherbrook Lodge Road, Port Campbell is perfect for the growing family.