3/86 Beatty Avenue,
East Victoria Park, WA 6101
Available 21st September 2019
Rent ID: 831761
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Street Frontage 3 bedroom Villa in a Perfect Location on a quiet street
Property ID. 77576
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom good sized villa in immaculate condition.
A complete bathroom renovation will be undertaken in early September, converting this from a 1 bathroom to a 1.5 bathroom (2 separate toilets). Everything will be new and high quality including all tiling, shower screen, vanity, toilet, tap fittings and rails.
Have the privacy and independence of your own home, at the price of a villa within a complex. Street frontage is a huge plus with no common driveway or common living walls to share with your neighbors. Big enough to enjoy your own space but very little to do to keep clean and practically maintenance free. Also not being on a main, busy street means less noise and no fuss coming and going.
* Street frontage on a quiet street with lock-up garage plus parking for a second vehicle
* Your own driveway, which means no shared property or strata fees
* Built in robes in all 3 bedrooms
* Open plan kitchen, dining room and separate lounge
* Plenty of kitchen cupboard space plus pantry
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Gas heating
* NBN connection
* Security screens on windows and doors
* Undercover spacious rear courtyard, perfect for entertaining
* Secure utility shed
* Very low maintenance garden with automated reticulation front and back (on a timer)
* Recent garden makeover with new plants and mulch
* New soft, twist pile carpet in all bedrooms
* Recently painted master bedroom and toilet
* All brand new gutters
This property is exceptionally well maintained.
Prospective tenants with pets are encouraged to apply as they will be considered, however pets have generally not be permitted in the past. A pet door has recently been installed.
The backyard area is covered from the elements with a near new patio and suits outdoor entertaining, as it opens directly from the kitchen area. Room enough for a BBQ and outdoor furniture.
Just a 5 minute walk to the nearest train station and then another 5 minutes to the city by train. This is the perfect location for anyone working in the inner city area.
A short stroll to the trendy Victoria Park Cafe Strip and even closer to the Victoria Park Aqualife Centre equipped with indoor and outdoor pools, spa, gym and fitness classes (including aqua aerobics, bootcamp and personal training).
This property has always been leased by excellent tenants who have looked after it like their own. It's now your opportunity to call this place home.
Referee reports from previous tenants will be provided upon application.
All property photos are recent and up to date.
Call the office today to make an appointment to view.
Available from September 2019.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Victoria Park
Lifestyle in East Victoria Park
Other houses in
East Victoria Park
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with fully fenced and air-conditioning. 3/86 Beatty Avenue, East Victoria Park is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how