35 Edwin Street,
Kuraby, QLD 4112
Available 11th December 2019
Rent ID: 3630298
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Welcome To Perfection
Living is easy in this contemporary stunner.
Featuring sleek lines and open spaces, it strikes the perfect balance between sophisticated style and comfortable family living. The open lounge and dining area sweep out onto a generously-sized outdoor entertaining area, perfect for the kids, while out the front you will enjoy being surrounded by other top end properties views leaving you with that feeling of living in one of the best streets in Kuraby.
Clean interiors are a breath of fresh air with high ceilings, bamboo floors, marble and porcelain finishes in the bathrooms and laundry, and down lights throughout, this flawless residence creates a unique vibe. Many of strategically placed windows and large glass doors are filling the home with soft natural light and cooling breezes.
The four queen-size bedrooms are all fit with excellent walk-in robes and the master is an over sized sanctuary complete with walk-in robe and lavish ensuite, perfect private escape after a long day.
A modern and stylish kitchen is centrally located, offering easy service to the dining area perfect for entertaining on a small and grand scale. Boasting striking stone bench tops, Breakfast Island, sleek cabinetry and state-of-the-art European appliances it is sure to inspire your inner chef.
It also features a walk-in pantry, a low-maintenance nature, and the joy of having more than enough space to cook up a storm!
This beautiful home also features an outdoor entertaining which provides the perfect venue for friends and family. This outdoor area also boasts a fantastic backyard with plenty of space for the kids to enjoy!
At A Glance:
- 4 spacious bedrooms, complete with walk-in robes
- Master complete with walk-in robe and lavish ensuite
- Study complete with an in-built
- 3 bathrooms, complete with marble and porcelain finishes
- Porcelain-finished laundry
- 3 separate living areas
- Bamboo timber floors
- Modern kitchen fit with the finest European appliances
- 2.7m ceilings
- Ducted air conditioner
- Double Car Garage with remote
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Side access
- Security screens
- Security System
- Vacuum maid
- Close to schools and transport
- Only a short drive to Brisbane CBD and Gold Coast
- Approximately a 9-minute drive to Westfield Garden City
- Approximately 7-minute drive to Sunnybank Hills Plaza
We want to provide you with the best possible service and keep you informed and updated on any inspections. Please register your name and contact details, as homes will only be opened if we have registered attendees.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kuraby
Lifestyle in Kuraby
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Kuraby? 35 Edwin Street, Kuraby could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how