3/21 Bellamy Street,
Acacia Ridge, QLD 4110
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3630251
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Architecturally Designed 2 Bed Unit Close To All Amenities
This architecturally designed townhouse is located in the desirable northern neighbourhood of Acacia Ridge and is convenient to Beaudesert Road, Our Lady of Fatima Primary Schools, day cares and community facilities making it perfect for commuters and those working nearby.
Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane City, close to parks, universities, major highways and the nearby Archerfield Airport and flying school, handy to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre, Woolworths and Aldi in the Acacia Market Place, and Souths Sports Club.
Great for busy families, the internal layout of these townhouses, is a classic of convenience-focused design. The spacious open plan living and dining flow into the beautifully kitchen, with kitchen featuring tastefully selected modern cabinetry of the highest quality and attractive benchtops.
Each of the two bedrooms are good-sized, include built in wardrobes, ensuites and air conditioner and are set privately upstairs and downstairs. The bathrooms, like the kitchen, has been tastefully presented with neutral tiles and features a shower and bathtub; perfect for families.
At A Glance:
- Double storey, low-maintenance design with neutral colour scheme throughout
- Fully fenced
- Security screens throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Quality carpet in the bedrooms
-- Tiled open plan kitchen/dining/living with air conditioner which flow out to the alfresco area
- Chef's kitchen with storage & bench space, modern appliances including dishwasher and electric cooktop
- Powder room
- Alfresco area
- Single lock-up garage
- 2 bedrooms with BIR and ceiling fans
- Main with walk-in-robe and ceiling fan
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
* Walking distance to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre with IGA and boutique shops
* Short drive to Acacia Marketplace with Woolworths and Aldi
* Close to Transport
* Walking distance to Watson Road Primary School
* Great access for commuters going both north, south and west
* NO PETS
This property benefits from an easy location close to major transport including city bus just 80m away, a park next door and schools in the area.
A great position only 14km to the city, it's an easy commute to the CBD using the bus or nearby train services.
There's also plenty of schools in the district and you are 5 minutes from Sunnybank's central shopping precinct.
Please contact Cassie on 0428 258 721 or by email to arrange an inspection as she is flexible to arrange private inspections around busy schedules or other commitments.
We want to provide you with the best possible service and keep you informed and updated on any inspections.
Please register your name and contact details, as homes will only be opened if we have registered attendees.
When apply for this property, please use 1Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Garage space
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Acacia Ridge
Lifestyle in Acacia Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Acacia Ridge includes fully fenced and dishwasher. Apply to rent 3/21 Bellamy Street, Acacia Ridge today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how