2 Emmett Close,
Picton, NSW 2571
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th December 2019
Rent ID: 3630143
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
QUIET STREET & CLOSE TO TOWN
Well presented custom built home with corner & elevated aspect overlooking the hills of Picton. Only a short stroll into town (approx 1.5 kms)
- High ceilings, ducted A/C & solar
- Split level design with, two separate living areas
- Bright kitchen / dining area
- Walk in pantry, wall oven & dishwasher
- Three way bathroom + separate toilet / w.c
- Slow combustion fire place, blinds & floating floors
- Conservatory / Queensland room for extra flexibility
- Arc covered pergola / awning
- All bedrooms with extra built in storage capacity
- Extra double width carport protection & storage
- Automatic screen to garage for extra internal usability
- Landscaped gardens
- Wide front timber verandah to relax with views
OPEN HOME - Please register with our office if attending an open home. If you do not register we may not be in attendance.
NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT ON LINE APPLICATIONS.
Disclaimer: Although Reside has made every effort to ensure accuracy Reside and its employees shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever or howsoever (including indirect or consequential loss) arising from any errors or omissions or from reliance placed upon any information, advice, statement, opinion or conclusion in all or any part of the contents of this publication/information as we cannot guarantee its accuracy. All parties are advised to seek full independent legal and professional advice and investigations prior to any action or decision.
Please note all our properties may be subject to flood and/bush fires.
We may use your information as required and as directed by authorised organisations.
Property Code: 969
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Picton
Lifestyle in Picton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Picton could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 2 Emmett Close, Picton today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how