$310/wk ONE WEEK FREE
6/1 Kentucky Court,
Cockburn Central, WA 6164
Available 17th September 2019
Rent ID: 3506575
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Elegant Near New Apartment!
Do not miss the opportunity to arguably the best and biggest One bedroom apartment in Cockburn Central!
Take advantage of this convenient location, but have the benefit of peace and quiet from living at a distance from the Train Station.
The "Harmony" Apartments are centrally located in the vibrant hub of Cockburn Central and short distance to Cockburn Gateways Shopping Centre, The Gate Bar & Bistro, Arc Aquatic Centre and the Train Station.
Arguably one of the best properties in the complex, stylish living comes easy at this brand new 67sqm one bedroom corner apartment. Featuring space, ample storage, natural light and a private balcony that is made for entertaining, this is one property you want to see.
- Private Balcony with stylish glass balustrades creating the perfect space for you to enjoy the fresh air and views
- Stylish interior
- Open Plan Kitchen and living - Stainless Steel Appliances
- European Clothes Dryer provided in internal laundry
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- European Stainless Steel Appliance
- Undercover Secure Car Parking - accessed by remote control gate
- Lockable Storage room
- Modern Secure Building - with visitor intercom entry
- NBN Access Available
- Foxtell TV Points
- Easy Freeway Access - Only 20 minutes from the CBD and 15 min away from Coogee Beach
- Easy Public Transport - Fiona Stanley Hospital and Murdoch University are just one stop away and Perth's CBD only an 16 minute train ride.
- Walking distance to Cockburn Gateway, Cockburn train station, cafes and restaurants
- Opposite the state-of-the-art Cockburn Aquatic & Recreation Centre, home of the Fremantle Football Club.
Cockburn central is fast becoming the future of living. Retail, transport links, cafes, restaurants, bars, parks, recreational activities all on the streets below where you live. Getting to Murdoch, Perth City or the new Fiona Stanley hospital is so easy and convenient with or without a car.
This apartment is perfect for a busy professional or couples looking for a low maintenance home
For more information or an obligation free appraisal, contact Chris at 0419901474
Some Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the layout of the apartment listed. The professional photos are of the display apartment showing the light colour scheme available. Variations to design will occur.
NOTICE: This message and any attachments may contain copyright material of Zenith Realty or a third party.
Disclaimers : Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these information, no liability will be accepted by Zenith Realty in respect of any action taken as a result of using these information. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make or rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cockburn Central
Lifestyle in Cockburn Central
Want to live in Cockburn Central? 6/1 Kentucky Court, Cockburn Central could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how