2/17 Richmond Avenue,
Dee Why, NSW 2099
Rent ID: 3420065
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beachside Apartment on Richmond Avenue
The Phone Code for this property is: 11220. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Positioned on what is arguably Dee Why's finest street, this north east facing lifestyle apartment is a level stroll to shops and approximately 200 metres to the beach and cafe strip. It enjoys a walk-up first floor setting in a secure boutique complex of only nine.
- Situated in a quiet street with leafy outlook and overlooking Dee Why Lagoon and wildlife reserve
- 200m from City and Manly bus stops, even closer to Coles and Dee Why RSL Club
- Bright airy lounge/dining with air conditioning
- Great wraparound balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen kitchen with dishwasher and fridge (if required)
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Large storage pantry and ample bench space
- King sized master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom, also with built-in wardrobe
- Internal laundry adjacent to kitchen with washing machine and additional toilet
- Great walks along the coast to Long Reef, Curl Curl and Manly only 10m drive away
Can be available furnished. Minimum stay 3 months.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dee Why
Lifestyle in Dee Why
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Dee Why includes dishwasher, pay tv, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 2/17 Richmond Avenue, Dee Why today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how