44 Alexander Street,
Largs Bay, SA 5016
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
$3,480 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 3244013
Be the first to enjoy the wonderful beach side lifestyle offered by this beautifully crafted brand new home.
The house has been designed with great care and attention to detail and is set and ready for entertaining with a large kitchen, complete with gas stove and dishwasher, opening out to the open plan living and dining areas and the private garden beyond.
Accommodation is offered by three generously sized bedrooms, including the master suite with walk-in wardrobe and elegant ensuite bathroom. A large double garage with remote access and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning complete this immaculate package.
Key features include:
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Beautiful kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher
- Master suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Front reception room or study
- Separate laundry
- Double remote access garage
- Low maintenance gardens
- Preferred initial 12 month lease
- Pets negotiable
- Tenant to pay all water usage & supply charges
- Available now
Application forms are available at the open inspection and registration to attend is not required. For any further information please contact James Kilroe on (08) 8366 0804 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 Garage spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Largs Bay
Lifestyle in Largs Bay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 44 Alexander Street, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Largs Bay. This unfurnished property includes remote garage, fully fenced, and dishwasher and will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply