10 / 65 Orr Street,
Maddington, WA 6109
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$869 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 1st March 2019
Rent ID: 3244010
UNINTERRUPTED PARK VIEWS
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac opposite a vineyard and overlooking an adjoining park, enjoy the uninterrupted views while having your morning coffee in your courtyard or morning walks with the kids or grandkids to school.
This two bedroom secured ground floor apartment is equipped with specific design elements, catering for older Australians or people with disability.
- Open Plan living and dining area
- Courtyard that overlooks the adjoining park
- Stone kitchen bench top
- Split system air conditioning to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Strata complex of 16 apartments.
Close to primary schools, shops, with easy access to Albany Highway. Train station is less than 500m away and bus route is less than 200m away. All with the serenity and privacy of a quiet street.
**** IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ****
Please register your details by selecting ‘Contact Agent’ or ‘Book Inspection’ and you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection, then that inspection may not proceed. Please note that we do not release keys.
**Please email agent to request any further information.
For all our available rental properties please visit www.tebter.com
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2019. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maddington
Lifestyle in Maddington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Maddington comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 10 / 65 Orr Street today!
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply