$525 - $550 p.w.
1/106 Sixth Avenue,
Inglewood, WA 6052
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
$2,320 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 3243999
Centrally located 3 bedroom Townhouse, walking distance to train stations and Beaufort St Cafe Strip
This is your chance to rent a very low maintenance townhouse perfectly located, this 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom double storey home is in the sought-after Inglewood Avenues.
** This property is unfurnished **
Boasting quality fittings and finishes throughout, this property features 3 generous bedrooms upstairs and a separate living area with a Juliet balcony, a well-appointed lounge and meals area downstairs leading onto a private alfresco entertaining area under the main roof.
Unbeatable location! In the Mount Lawley Senior High School catchment zone. Easy access to the city via public transport and only minutes to all your modern conveniences such as shops, cafes, restaurants, and of course the popular Monday Night Inglewood Markets.
Low maintenance living in a vibrant neighbourhood, this is the ideal home for the executive couple or small family.
The home has large windows that lets in the natural light, with quality window treatments.
* 3 generous bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes
* 2 modern bathrooms and one extra powder room
* Separate lounge upstairs with balcony
* Double lock up garage
* Entertaining covered alfresco
* Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning in all the bedrooms
* Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning in the main living area
This Property is managed by Box Property Management
Flat Rate Property Management, One Fixed Fee, No Hidden Fees
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Inglewood
Lifestyle in Inglewood
Picture yourself living at 1/106 Sixth Avenue, Inglewood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, balcony, and outdoor entertainment.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply