47 Castlefern Way,
Duncraig, WA 6023
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$1,680 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 3243932
SPACIOUS 3 BED FAMILY HOME!!
Located on a lovely and quiet block is this spacious 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is sure to tick all your boxes that you could need in a family home. With a large spacious undercover entertainment area, a lock up garage, a good sized shed and more room for parking, it has more than enough space. Consisting of separate lounge and dining area, a generous sized modern kitchen, master bedroom with walk in robe, spacious 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans, an abundance of natural light in all living areas and wooden flooring throughout, living here will be ideal for the whole family, the working professionals and the avid entertainers.
Within close distance to Mitchell Freeway and Warwick Train Station and MORE, everything you need is just a short trip away!
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Separate kitchen with fantastic view over the back garden.
- Large family/meals room
- Abundance of natural lighting
- Master bedroom with walk in robe
- Laundry is conveniently located with outdoor access
- Located close to public facilities and services
- 2 mins to Glengarry Primary School
- 4 mins to Warwick Train Station and Glengarry Private Hospital
- 5 mins to Duncraig Primary and IGA
For more information or to organise a viewing, please call 08 9228 4616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Garage space
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2019. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Duncraig
Lifestyle in Duncraig
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
47 Castlefern Way, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Duncraig.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply