7 St Georges Crescent,
Heatherton, VIC 3202
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
$3,570 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 30th March 2019
Rent ID: 3243860
A Gorgeous House To Call Home - Three Bedrooms & A Study With Park Views!!
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 23RD FEBRUARY FROM 10.50 - 11.05AM OR PLEASE SEE DETAILS BELOW ON HOW TO REGISTER TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION & TO RECEIVE UPDATES REGARDING THIS PROPERTY
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to present this impressive 3 bedroom + study home which offers comfort, style & space.
With large living spaces and oodles of natural light, this home will be one to fall in love with for families who are looking for that special something in their next rental home.
Just across the road from the St Georges Park, this one is sure to be a winner with the kids or for those who just want a park outlook.
You'll love the feel of this home with the following features:-
- Gourmet kitchen with glass splash-backs, stone bench-tops, stainless steel appliances including integrated fridge & a dishwasher, plus a spacious island bench
- Open plan sunny meals/living area adjoining the kitchen
- 2 separate carpeted lounge/living rooms - one with a gas fireplace
- Spacious Master bedroom with generous ensuite & ample built-in robes
- 2 further large bedrooms both with built-in robes & one with it's own balcony
- Additional open-plan home office or kids play area
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Downstairs powder room & huge laundry
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling on upper level and Panasonic Split System on lower level
- Double doors opening to a secure, low maintenance rear yard
- Double remote lock up garage with easy access to the home
Offering a great lifestyle, this 'family friendly' estate is the ideal place to call home and to enjoy a modern home at an affordable price tag.
The Heath Estate adjoins the Kingston Heath Golf Course and is only minutes to Southland Shopping Centre, the Bayside cafes, transport, schools and the beach.
6 week bond required
12+ months lease
Alarm is not operational and does not form part of the lease
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.
2 Car ports
Move in with Vodafone nbn™ with unlimited data.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Heatherton
Lifestyle in Heatherton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
7 St Georges Crescent, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Heatherton.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply