2 bedroom apartment $460 per week!
5/45 Regent Street,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
Available 31st October 2019
Rent ID: 2845828
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom apartment, For $460 per week!
Designed with functionality in mind, Princess Regent is unique for its location, spacious floor plans and great value. This apartment is generous with size, has a private balcony, spacious open plan living and Free on-site parking.
Apartment features include:
- 2 Generous sized bedrooms
- The main bedroom consists of a walk through robe and en-suite.
- 1 Allocated car space.
- Study knook
- an excess water usage included
- Large balcony for private entertaining or alfresco dining.
- Ample storage space.
- One months free WiFi
- Full size Chef’s kitchen
Complex features include:
- Onsite management
- Secure basement car parking + Visitor Parking
- Communal recreational room located on level 1
- a Ping pong table, Comfortable lounges and a huge T.V. for group entertainment.
- outdoor BBQ and dining area with a Plunge pool to refresh yourself.
-Princess Alexandra Hospital Woolloongabba (200 metres)
- Mater Hospital 8 min drive
- Woolworths and shopping centre (350 meters)
- Buranda Village shopping, snap fitness centre and eateries (350 meters walk)
- Nearest bus stop 350m walk
- Buranda Train Station & Buranda Bus Station 600m walk,
- 2.3km to University of Queensland
Please note the apartment comes UNFURNISHED and is currently occupied. inspections can only be conducted via booking 24 hours prior.
To register for an inspection please contact our property manager at Rentals@princessregent.com.au or on 07 3391 4885
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Woolloongabba is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 5/45 Regent Street, Woolloongabba.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how