16 Langoulant Road,
Swanbourne, WA 6010
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th December 2019
Rent ID: 2767040
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PET FRIENDLY - 4 bedroom Home
This modern 4 bedroom home located in Swanbourne has just become available for lease. The design caters for a range of families with an open plan kitchen, dining and living area on the ground floor along with a separate lounge or rumpus upstairs.
Each of the bedrooms are generously appointed with built in wardrobes and ducted air conditioning throughout. The master is located on the ground floor with ensuite bathroom and great storage.
The home has been built using quality fixtures and fittings with smart use of space making it an excellent functional home for your family.
Pets are welcome here !
Features Include :
* Chefs kitchen with excellent storage
* Double Auto Garage with internal access
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Security System
* Full separate laundry
* Low care outdoor areas
* Gated Front Courtyard
* Polished concrete flooring to the lower level
* Close to the Swanbourne beach, parks and transport routes
* Cafe's and restaurants close by
Inspection of this home is by appointment so please call Chris Phillips to register your interest on 0421 805 700 or email@example.com
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Swanbourne
Lifestyle in Swanbourne
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
16 Langoulant Road, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Swanbourne.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- UNDER APPLICATION BY CHRIS PHILLIPS
- 8 Lynton Street, Swanbourne
- UNDER APPLICATION WE HAVE MORE TENANTS WAITING
- 74 Bay View Terrace, Cla...
- From $1050 per week
- 3 BED/1 Davies Road, Cla...
- UNDER APPLICATION
- 108/40 St Quentin Avenue...