3/26 Hubert Street,
East Victoria Park, WA 6101
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond? new
Available 2nd September 2019
Rent ID: 2701238
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A LOVELY PLACE TO LIVE!
To arrange a viewing please follow these instructions...
1. Click on the 'EMAIL AGENT' or BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection/viewing time or propose your own time
3. If no viewing times are currently available, your registration will enable us to contact you when a new time is arranged
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or future inspections.
This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom rear home is much larger than many found in this highly sought after neighbourhood! And being at the rear of a small group of 3 means this property offers all the peace and privacy you desire.
Large, light filled living and dining areas are complimented by easy care timber floors and lead to a fabulous, renovated kitchen with Corian benchtops and quality appliances. And whole house ducted reverse cycle a/c means you will be comfortable all year round.
Other features include:
- Covered alfresco entertaining area with limestone paving
- Double lock-up garage
- Automated reticulation in gardens
- Built-in-robes in 2 bedrooms
- Located just a few minutes walk from the thriving Albany Hwy cafe strip and local bus/train routes
Pets are negotiable
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Victoria Park
Lifestyle in East Victoria Park
Other houses in
East Victoria Park
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in East Victoria Park comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 3/26 Hubert Street today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how