Rent.com.au $100 gift card offer
Terms and conditions of participation
PART A – GENERAL TERMS
- Information on how to redeem the Rent.com.au $100 Gift Card (Offer) form part of these terms and conditions.
- Redemption of the Offer constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Redemption must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Redemption is via the website rent.com.au.
PART B – PROMOTER'S DETAILS
- The promoter is Rent.com.au (Operations) Pty Ltd (ABN: 87 091 233 680), of 3 Craig St, Burswood WA 6100 (Rent).
PART C – HOW TO QUALIFY FOR AND REDEEM THE OFFER
- The Offer is open to people aged 18 and over.
- To qualify for the Offer, the renter's first enquiry or application for the property must be made using the rent.com.au website, and the renter must subsequently enter into a tenancy agreement for that property.
- Eligible rental properties are those marked with a "$100 Gift Card" icon.
Once accepted for an eligible rental property, the renter can commence the redemption process by:
- Selecting "Redeem $100 Gift Card" from the rent.com.au/offer page; or,
- Signing in to rent.com.au and selecting the property from the My New Home page, accessed via the menu.
- When the renter has completed the redemption process, Rent will verify with the managing agent that the individual has been accepted for the rental property. This verification process can take up to 10 business days.
- Once the managing agent has verified acceptance, Rent will notify the renter by text message or email, with instructions on how to access the offer.
- Rent reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who Rent has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the qualification or redemption process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Offer.
- Failure by Rent to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Rent's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
PART D – NO LIABILITY
- Rent shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any Offer for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Rent is not responsible for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Offer, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Offer including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of redemptions.
- Rent and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by an entrant or due to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Offer, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the Offer including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of redemptions, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason, the Offer is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Offer), Rent reserves the right, in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, including to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Offer, subject to any direction given under state regulations, or any written directions given by a relevant regulatory authority.
- Rent shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.