Looking for a place to rent can be a stressful experience for anyone, no matter how experienced they might be at house hunting: Enquiries, emails, phone calls and rental viewings… not to mention the time spent filling out a form every time you find a new property.
So, we’ve got something to show you.
INTRODUCING: RENTER RESUME
Rent.com.au, Australia’s number one website dedicated to rental property, has launched a new feature to help Rent.com.au users by streamlining the enquiry and application process.
It’s all about simplicity and automation!
Renter Resume is your brand new renting profile feature. It’s designed to help you stand out from the pack. Renter Resume is just like your job resume – create it once, and use it to apply for as many properties as you like.
Instead of being just another name on a list of rental candidates, your application will really stand out.
Once you’ve filled out your Renter Resume, you can control, edit and review your current profile, but more importantly, you can automatically generate property enquiries and applications with the click of a button!
What’s Renter Resume all about?
As a Rent.com.au user, you can create a personalised Renter Resume (a unique renter profile) to improve your chances of success on your next rental application. Your Renter Resume will ask you to complete a number of fields – these are standard tenancy application questions. They will display to your prospective landlord or property manager when you apply for a rental property online through Rent.com.au. Your data is secure and only accessible by you, unless you choose to share it with your prospective landlord or property manager.
- A brief bio (About me)
- Your past tenancy history
- Your employment history
- When you’re available to move
- Optional: Verification information, including an identity check (by means of a 100 point check – Medicare number, driver’s licence, passport, etc).
Renter Resume is designed to be a simply, fun experience, available on mobile and desktop platforms.
How does Renter Resume work?
- Create your online profile to improve your chance of being approved for a new rental property.
- Simply login to Rent.com.au, click Create a Renter Resume and follow the prompts to complete your Renter Resume.
- You have the option to provide as much, or as little information as you choose. However, the more information you provide, the greater your chances are of appealing to a prospective landlord or property manager.
I want to get started on my Renter Resume – where do I go?
It’s easy. If you’re already a Rent.com.au member, just log in with your existing username and password. We’ll step you through the process to create your Renter Resume.
Haven’t joined the Rent.com.au community? Don’t stress! Simply follow the prompts to create your login – you can use Facebook or an existing email address.
What are you waiting for? Start your Renter Resume today!
Visit www.rent.com.au, click ‘Create a Renter Resume’ and we’ll step you through the process
Renter Resume is available now for new and existing Renters to use at www.rent.com.au